Sunday, February 25, 2018

Finishing UFO's ( unfinished objects) is a new priority for me.  I love to start a new project.  So many possibilities :) Playing with fabric is soothing, finding just the right color combinations can be so much fun. So what happens?  SQUIRREL !! and another project catches my eye so this friend gets left behind.  Now I have an embarrassing number of UFO's hidden (from me) in various places.  I keep finding them as a declutter (a whole other topic and also priority).  This week found the pieces to my blue stars, 
"Autumn Evenings" by Piecing the Past
www.piecingthepastquilts.com,   #PatternsbyJen 
 Why did I abandon these beautiful blocks??  I don't know, but I do know they are getting finished. How about you? do you have a stash of UFO's ?


No comments:

Post a Comment